People seek out individual therapy for a variety of reasons, often with the hope of improving their life and/or their relationships. This often comes from a desire to have a sense of peace, calm and happiness in ones life and relationships, both personally and professionally. Although I work primarily from an Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT Definition) approach, I draw upon many different treatment modalities to assess and work with my clients including
- Coping with the loss or death of a loved one
- Coping with separation and/or divorce
- Interpersonal relationship concerns/struggles
- Infertility Issues
- Addiction Issues (Internet pornography, substance use, alcohol, food)
- Low self esteem/self confidence/self worth
This is a private service and not covered under OHIP. You may receive full or partial reimbursement through extended health benefits where coverage exists. It is highly recommended that you contact your provider to determine your coverage.
Referrals are accepted directly from the client or from Physicians, Lawyers, Hospitals and Community Agencies.